A healthy twist on Classic Peanut Butter Cookies – Deliciously soft and chewy vegan peanut butter cookies that are LOADED with flavour, and finished off with a crisscross pattern and dripped in chocolate. The best Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies from just 3 ingredients!
You know how I am obsessed with peanut butter right? This recipe is as easy as 3 ingredients to make the most delicious Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies. These vegan 3-ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies are 100% egg-free, dairy-free and gluten-free! Crunchy vegan cookies to snack on are easy to put together and ready in 20 minutes.
These cookies are super soft and chewy, they’re loaded with peanut butter flavour and finished off with the signature criss-cross pattern and chocolate ganache! If anyone you know loves Peanut Butter this is the recipe you’ll love.
WHY TRY THIS RECIPE
- Peanut butter heaven– definitely the most delicious PB treat for all peanut butter addicts
- Crunchy and soft – the perfect combination of crunchiness on the outside and soft and chewy texture inside
- Chocolate as a bonus– try to drip the cookies in melted dark chocolate and you’ll get the most delicious cookies ever!
- Healthier – these cookies are totally healthier options than classic peanut butter cookies. These cookies are made with wholesome and vegan ingredients!
- Vegan friendly – we love vegan recipes and this one is definitely one that you’ll need to get on your vegan cooking list. Easy and Quick vegan recipes are the best
- Peanut Butter – I used creamy peanut butter in this recipe, you can also try crunchy.
- Maple Syrup – To add sweetness we will be using pure Maple Syrup
- Oat flour – you can use finely grounded oat flour or just substitute it with almond/spelt/plain flour
How to make the Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe is super easy just follow these few steps below.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas 4, and line a baking tray with parchment paper, or a silicone mat. Set aside. In a medium-size mixing bowl add peanut butter with maple syrup. Combine with a spatula until it forms a creamy paste.
Fold in the flour of your choice and stir until it forms a cookie dough-like texture. Roll the dough into 10 equal balls and place them on a cookie sheet. Use a fork to flatten the cookies.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the sides are golden brown. Cooldown for 30 minutes on the cookie tray then transfers on a cooling rack. Be patient they will get crunchier with time. Drip each cookie in melted chocolate and top up with chopped peanuts. Place to the fridge for half an hour to set and serve.
How to store the Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies can be store for up to 2 weeks in a cookie jar in the fridge. That’s the great side of these cookies, as they have no eggs, milk, or butter they can be store very well at room temperature as well as fridge. I prefer to store them in the fridge as I prefer the cookies a little bit more crunchy and thick from the fridge, but you can totally store them at room temperature. The texture and taste will remain the same delicious and crunchy are stored in a well-sealed jar.
Can I substitute any ingredients?
For these cookies you can definitely use any type of nut butter, I would love to try out these cookies with almond butter. Also, you can choose between honey and maple syrup!
MORE VEGAN DESSERTS FOR YOU TO TRY
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- Vegan Pistachio Cupcakes
For more healthy recipes follow me on Instagram and Pinterest.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup / 250 grams creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup / 180 grams oat flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate for drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas 4, and line a baking tray with parchment paper, or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl add peanut butter with maple syrup. Combine with a spatula until it forms a creamy paste.
- Fold in the flour of your choice and stir until it forms a cookie dough-like texture.
- Roll the dough into 10 equal balls and place them on a cookie sheet. Use a fork to flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the sides are golden brown.
- Let them cool down for 30 minutes on the cookie tray before transferng on a cooling rack. Be patient they will get crunchier with time.
- Drip each cookie in melted chocolate and top up with chopped peanuts.
- Place to the fridge for half an hour to set and serve.