The healthy, delicious, and creamy Peanut Butter and Strawberry Chia Pudding recipe make the perfect healthy breakfast or snack. And did I said that the recipe is vegan and gluten-free?
If you are up for a healthier and delicious breakfast, you definitely need to try this recipe. The creamy chia pudding is covered in a layer of peanut butter and strawberry jam finished off with fresh strawberries and roasted peanuts.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can customize it to your taste. I love to swap strawberries for raspberries or blueberries, makes such a great combination. And if you make this recipe in autumn or winter you can easily substitute raspberries for caramelized apples or pears and still have a delicious and healthier breakfast.
And the best thing? It takes literally 5 minutes to prepare this recipe and all you need is 5 simple ingredients you have in your pantry!
- Chia Seeds – For vegan recipes I love using chia seeds, they are so versatile and makes he best snack or breakfast.
- Peanut Butter – Creamy peanut butter works best in this recipe. If you will be using crunchy peanut butter you will have the crunchy pieces in your crust.
- Maple Syrup – to add a little bit of sweetness I added a little bit of maple syrup.
- Strawberries – I love delicious fresh strawberries that are sweet and juicy.
- Oat Milk – For the filling we will be using oat milk but feel free to substitute with any other plant-based milk.
How to make the Peanut Butter and Strawberry Chia Pudding
Follow these super easy steps to get the creamiest chia pudding.
In a mixing bowl add chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, and part of the peanut butter. Mix until combined and let it rest for at least 1 hour.
Once the chia pudding has reached desired consistency top with strawberry jam, creamy peanut butter, and fresh strawberries. Easy right?
Tips to make the Peanut Butter and Strawberry Chia Pudding
If you want to make your life easier place all ingredients for chia pudding into a mason jar, close, and shake until all combined. It will save you some washing up and it’s a super easy way to make this recipe.
In this recipe use creamy peanut butter to reach that creamy and silky chia pudding consistency.
Can I substitute any ingredients?
You can be creative with the fruit you are using for the topping. You can also use either almond or peanut butter depending on your preferences. For the chia pudding feel free to use any plant-based milk in this recipe.
More vegan recipes for you to try:
Peanut Butter and Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup / 50 grams chia seeds
- 1 1/3 cup / 300 ml oat milk
- 2 tablespoons / 30 ml maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon / 15 grams creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup / 80 ml fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- Chopped Peanuts
- Place all ingredients for chia pudding into a mixing bowl or mason jar and mix until combined.
- Cover the chia pudding and let it chill for 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
- Top with creamy peanut butter, strawberry jam, fresh strawberries and chopped peanuts.